Extractables & Leachables USA offers a unique opportunity for leading E&L experts and decision makers to discuss the latest updates on regulations, best practices, compliance, case studies, biocompatibility, BPOG, USP, advances in the sector, working group updates, and much more. Attendees network, build beneficial relationships, and hear panels featuring diverse industry perspectives on issues facing the E&L industry in both the US and globally. Learn More About This Event
Attendees at the 2021 online event, which took place June 29-July 1, 2021:
- Explored the theme: Adapting and Thriving in the Face of Change: Navigating the Challenges of an Evolving Landscape and Preparing for the Future of E&L.
- Heard presentations from Eli Lilly, Intertek, Aspen Research, BD, AstraZeneca, PPD, ELSIE, SGS, Hall Analytical, Jordi Labs, and many more! Meet the Speakers >>
- Joined sessions covering industry-leading topics, such as: Global E&L Landscape and Market update: Updates on Regulations, ISO Standards, Etc., Case Studies, The Role of Chemical Characterization in Establishing the Biocompatibility of Medical Devices, and more! View the Agenda >>
- Asked questions during insightful panels discussing E&L and COVID Lessons Learned, Practical Implications of Chemical Characterization of Medical Devices, and more!
- Added the additional workshop: Introduction to Extractables and Leachables. This introductory workshop focused on the fundamentals and proved valuable to anyone who needed to know the latest trends in extractables and leachables.
Join The Mailing List to get the latest 2022 event updates!