Save the date! Extractables and Leachables USA 2021 is coming to Arlington, VA, June 28 - July 1, 2021.
Extractables & Leachables USA offers a unique opportunity for leading E&L experts and decision makers to discuss the latest updates on regulations, best practices, compliance, case studies, biocompatibility, BPOG, USP, advances in the sector, working group updates, and much more. Attendees network, build beneficial relationships, and hear panels featuring diverse industry perspectives on issues facing the E&L industry in both the US and globally. Learn More About This Event
Join The Mailing List
to get the latest 2021 event updates!
Highlights From The 2020 Online Program:
- The three day event included sessions that are crucial to the extractables and leachables industry, including the Global E&L Landscape, Safety Assessment Strategies, Analytical Challenges in E&L Profiling, The Role of Chemical Characterization in Establishing the Biocompatibility of Medical Devices, Regulatory Update, Analytical Advances, and Case Studies. VIEW THE 2020 AGENDA
- The program included expert presentations from AstraZeneca, Safebridge Consultants, Jordi Labs, Becton Dickinson, the FDA, West Pharmaceutical Sciences, Baxter International, Amgen, Intertek, Smithers and many more. MEET THE 2020 SPEAKERS
- Attendees joined in on a panel discussing the future direction of E&L, featuring Douglas Keihl, Research Advisor at Eli Lilly.
- Thought Leadership Discussion: What is acceptable and achievable in terms of identification and quantitation?
- Poster Session
- The innovative online platform delivered the elements you know from our in-person events, and more, in a brand-new way.