Currently available resources include:
- Introduction to Extractables & Leachables Infographic by Thermo Fisher
- A New Era of E&L Analysis - The Medicine Maker article
- Merck Serono presentation on 'Extractables study approaches for the biotech manufacturing materials'
- White paper and journal article on ICH M7 guidelines and implementation
- Smithers Rapra technical poster on 'Examples of extractables assessments performed to assess changes in packaging sterilisation methods'
- Video: The importance of E&L testing, the challenges faced by the industry and more
- Video: Interviews with E&L experts
- White paper: E&L Studies, designed and performed to meet all intended needs
- White paper: Drug resistance of materials used in Corvida Halo® Closed System Transfer Device
- White paper: FDA finalizes guidance on medical devices safety evaluation
- White paper: Sterilization And Biocompatiblity Of 3D-Printed Orthopedic Devices - Testing Considerations
- White paper: Nitrosamines - Analysis for Extractables and Leachables
To access any of the above, please click on the link of the resource you are interested in in the righthand sidebar.