Smithers Rapra Extractables & Leachables Membership Benefits
Growing regulatory complexity has increased the need for rigorous and thorough testing to ensure materials used in a wide range of pharmaceutical and medical devices are assessed for extractables and leachables.
Working with our leading experts and extensive testing experience we have put together a wealth of technical and regulatory information in this growing area.
The membership is framed by our two leading conferences in the sector taking place in Europe and America. Members receive up to 3 free places to the event and a host of in depth insight to help them plan whatevertheir position in the pharmaceutical supply chain. Download our full membership brochure below
Your membership entitles you to the following:
- March - Extractables and Leachables Challenges for Food Contact Materials
- June - Preventing E&L Safety Risks in Pharmaceuticals
State of the Industry:
- December - E&L State Of The Industry
Conference Places (Up to 3 free places across these events)
- Smithers Essentials: Fundamentals of Extractables and Leachables Training course proceedings
- Members receive 16 hours of free personal researcher time for your business
Past Member Insights:
- Food Contact and E L - The Common Cause of Managing Migration.
- Paper: developments in consumer goods regulations
- Non-intentionally added substances(NIAS) in food contact materials
- Nanomaterials and human exposure
- E-cigarettes: scientific and regulatory challenges
- Ink migration: latest developments and challenges Developments in pharma and medical packaging