Smithers Rapra Extractables & Leachables Membership Benefits
Growing regulatory complexity has increased the need for rigorous and thorough testing to ensure materials used in a wide range of pharmaceutical and medical devices are assessed for extractables and leachables.
Working with our leading experts and extensive testing experience we have put together a wealth of technical and regulatory information in this growing area.
The membership is framed by our two leading conferences in the sector taking place in Europe and America. Members receive 3 free places to the event and a host of in depth insight to help them plan whatevertheir position in the pharmaceutical supply chain. Download our full membership brochure below
Your membership entitles you to the following:
- March - Extractables and leachables: requirements and regulations for packaging
- June - Extractables and leachables prevention in medical devices
State of the Industry:
- December - E&L State Of The Industry
Conference Places (Up to 3 free places across these events)
- Smithers Essentials: Fundamentals of Extractables and Leachables Training course proceedings
- Members receive 16 hours of free personal researcher time for your business
Past Member Insights:
- Food Contact and E L - The Common Cause of Managing Migration.
- Paper: developments in consumer goods regulations
- Non-intentionally added substances(NIAS) in food contact materials
- Nanomaterials and human exposure
- E-cigarettes: scientific and regulatory challenges
- Ink migration: latest developments and challenges Developments in pharma and medical packaging