Smithers Rapra and the Advisory Board are excited to announce the first set of speakers already confirmed to present at the inaugural Extractables and Leachables China event this September.
Just some of those who will be presenting include:
- Dr. Zhenxia Du, Professor, Center of Analytical Chemistry and Testing at Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Lynn Yao, Scientific Affairs Manager at West Pharmaceutical Packaging (China)
- Ina Pahl, Senior Scientist Device Technologies, Research and Development at Sartorius Stedim Biotech
- Kyle D'Silva. Pharma & Biopharma Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Baiba Cabovska, Senior Manager at Waters Technologies
Find out more about the confirmed speakers >>
In addition to the above speakers, Dr. Andrew Feilden and Dr. Daniel Norwood, both from Smithers Rapra, will be providing a half-day training session on an introduction to extractables and leachables.
The training session is taking place on the morning of 11 September before the conference sessions begin. Access to the training is included as part of your conference ticket, making this the ideal opportunity for those working within this sector to gain detailed knowledge of E&L AND hear from leading experts - all for one ticket price!
What are you waiting for? Book your ticket now here.