Ahead of the inaugural Extractables and Leachables China this September, Smithers Rapra is delighted to provide you with an exclusive preview of what's to come.
Just some of the exciting presentations you will hear include:
- Should the experimental design for a variety of medical and pharmaceutical product types be the same? - Weichun Yang, Senior Scientist II at Baxter Suzhou R&D Center (China)
- Detection and identification of extractables and leachables in vaccine from plastic packaging materials using UPLC-QTOF MS with self-built polymer additives library - Dr. Zhenxia Du of Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- An overview of the extractables and leachables study in China due to escalating stringency in the regulatory requirements - Lynn Yao of West Pharmaceutial Packaging (China)
- Large-scale asssessment of extractables and leachables in single-use bags for bio-manufacturing - Kyle D'Silva. Pharma & Biopharma Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Using extractables data for scaling and cumulative calculations of single-use systems - Ina Pahl, Senior Scientist Device Technologies, R&D at Sartorius Stedim Biotech
- Targeted screening for E&L by using ion mobility LC-MS - Baiba Cabovska, Senior Manager at Waters Technologies
Further speakers include:
- Albrecth Poth, Senior Toxicologist at Dr. Knoell Consult
- Gyorgy Vas, Business Technical Scientific Liaison at Intertek
- Dr Andrew Feilden and Dr Daniel Norwood who will provide a half-day training session on E&L before the main conference begins on 11 September
Presentation topics will include the regulatory landscape and protocol insights, packaging systems, medical devices, manufacturing systems and enabling science in E&L, so this event is truly unmissable for anyone working within this sector.
With such an informative and valuable experience planned, how can you afford to miss out? Secure your place now at the Early Bird rate of just $1,099 and ensure your place at China's only two-day conference dedicated solely to E&L!
Book your ticket >
View all confirmed speakers >