We are now accepting abstract submissions from those wishing to speak at Extractables and Leachables Asia 2023, taking place this November in Shanghai, China.
If you would like to speak on any of the below themes or another topic related to E&L, we'd like to hear from you:
- Regulatory updates and requirements for E&L studies
- Case studies - E&L first-hand experiences on Pharma and biotech
- Technical advances and novel approaches to E&L screening and characterisation
- Emerging toxicological issues for the safety assessment of E&L compounds
- E&L for medical devices - practices and differences between China and the West
- ISO 10093 part 17 and 18 device updates
- E&L New studies on Cell and Gene therapy products
- Regulatory product submission challenges & outcomes (best practices)
- Analytical Chemistry and overcoming analytical challenges
- Challenges Faced in E & L experiments Vs Guidelines Compliance
- Standardized & company-specific risk assessment approaches for all dosage forms
- Technical advances and novel approaches to E&L
Please submit your abstract via the form below. We are accepting submissions in both English and Mandarin.
Deadline: 5 October, 2023
Should you have any questions, please contact the conference producer Carol Yang at email@example.com or on +86 139 1239 0814.