In addition to our invited speakers we ask industry thought-leaders to submit presentation abstracts that detail ideas, advancements, and emerging opportunities. If you would like to inspire discussion and development as a thought leader at Digital Textile Printing, we want to hear from you! Presenting is a key way to put yourself and your company at the forefront of the industry, and to connect with other top players.
Abstract Submission EXTENDED!
The abstract submission deadline is March 5, 2021
Topics of interest include, but aren't limited to:
- Regulatory Updates
- Expectations/guidance i.e. biocompatibility, devices/combination products, manufacturing
- ICH Q3E, USP, PQRI, etc.
- Regulatory product submission challenges and outcomes from company perspective
- ISO Part 18, expectations and challenges
- Analytical Chemistry and overcoming analytical challenges
- Navigating challenges with greatly accelerated development, manufacturing, and deployment of biologics for urgent medical needs
- Approaches to achieving lower thresholds
- Data on Leachables
- Medical Device & Drug Device Combination Products- including 3D printed and personalized
- Standardized and company-specific risk assessment approaches for all dosage forms
- Technical advances and novel approaches to E&L
- Case Studies that present data obtained