Extractables & Leachables Europe is the world's leading conference dedicated solely to extractables and leachables. The conference covers the regulatory landscape, advances in science and testing methods, the latest technological developments, biocompability, biomanufacturing, BPOG vs. USP, as well as featuring case studies from leading experts in the field.
How attending this conference will benefit you
Extractables and leachables examination is continuously growing in importance. Given the current scruitny paid by governing bodies including the FDA and MHRA, understanding the best practice and guidelines to carry out extractables and leachables studies is imperative in order to eliminate risk and potential development delays.
Smithers Rapra's have been organising both the European edition and USA edition of the Extractables & Leachables conferences for over 10 years and have a long history of providing regulatory conferences so you can be sure that this conference will not only provide you with the most up to date information but also a great conference experience.
Why you should attend this conference
Taking into account the ever evolving marketplace and changing requirements, we worked with the Advisory Board to produce a programme that is scientific, technical, informative and exciting. Traditional topics were combined with brand new insights to provide attendees with a unique and comprehensive overview of the industry. Presentations covered everything from the regulatory landscape to case studies, medical devices and biocompatility. Brand new for 2018 was a session dedicated to food contact and medical devices.
The dyanmic sessions at the 2017 conference included:
- Regulatory Landscape, Expectations and Protocol Insights with presentations from the MHRA, Pall Life Sciences, AbbVie and Eli Lilly
- Case Studies with presentations from Toxikon, Baxter, Anatune and GlaxoSmithKline
- Learnings for the Pharma Industry from Food Contact with presentations from bibra and Smithers Rapra
- Medical Devices with presentations from Clariant, GLR Laboratories and Becton Dickinson
- Biocompatibility with presentations from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Nelson Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and PPD
- Current Challenges in the E&L Arena with presentations from Boehringer Ingelheim and Hall Analytical
In addition to the dynamic programming, we also set aside over 8 hours of networking time to ensure that attendees could continue the debate and make those all important business connections. Leading companies including Mylan, Eli Lilly, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sonceboz, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Allergan, Solvias, Apple, Entegris, Novo Nordisk and more were in attendance, proving that this conference truly brings together all of the key global players under one roof.
Whatever your level or position, and whether you're from a CRO, pharmaceutical manufacturer, packaging specialist, instrument or equipment manufacturer, research or academic institution, chemical company or OEM - this conference has something for everyone!
Register interest in 2018