Extractables & Leachables Europe is the world's leading conference dedicated solely to extractables and leachables. The conference covers the regulatory landscape, advances in science and testing methods, the latest technological developments, biocompability, biomanufacturing, BPOG vs. USP, as well as featuring case studies from leading experts in the field. E&L Europe 2019 will take place in London, UK on 12-14 November 2019.
How attending this conference will benefit you
Extractables and leachables examination is continuously growing in importance. Given the current scruitny paid by governing bodies including the FDA and MHRA, understanding the best practice and guidelines to carry out extractables and leachables studies is imperative in order to eliminate risk and potential development delays.
Smithers Rapra have been organising both the European edition and USA edition of the Extractables & Leachables conferences for over 10 years and have a long history of providing regulatory conferences so you can be sure that this conference will not only provide you with the most up to date information but also a great conference experience.
Why you should attend this conference
Taking into account the ever evolving marketplace and changing requirements, the Advisory Board gave produced a programme that is scientific, technical, informative and exciting. Traditional topics are combined with brand new insights to provide attendees with a unique and comprehensive overview of the industry. Presentations cover everything from the regulatory landscape and standards to case studies, analytical challenges, medical devices/ drug device combination products as well as suppliers perspective.
The dyanmic sessions at the 2019 conference include:
- Regulatory landscape, requirements and strategies for E&L studies with presentations from the U.S FDA, U.S> Pharmacopeial Convention (USP), Sanofi Pasteur, GE Healthcare, Novo Nordisk and BioPhorum Operations Group
- Methods to assess the toxicity of E&L compounds with presentations from Amgen, Abbott, AstraZeneca, Merck and more
- E&L study strategies and characterisation of unknown E&Ls with presentations from GlaxoSmithKline, Novo Nordisk and more
- Effect of E&Ls on the safety and efficacy of proteins, biopharmaceuticals and cell-based therapies with presentations from Janssen R&D, AstraZeneca and more
- Medical device and combination products with presentations from MedPass International, Octapharma and more
View the full programme here >
In addition to the dynamic programming, we've also set aside over 8 hours of networking time to ensure that attendees can continue the debate and make those all important business connections. Leading companies including B.Braun, Eurolab, Septodont, Recipharm, Aptar Pharma, Bayer, ExtLe Solutions, Parker Bioscience and more are set to be in attendance, proving that this conference truly brings together all of the key global players under one roof.
Whatever your level or position, and whether you're from a CRO, pharmaceutical manufacturer, packaging specialist, instrument or equipment manufacturer, research or academic institution, chemical company or OEM - this conference has something for everyone! Book now to ensure you don't miss out!