We are now accepting abstract submissions from those wishing to speak at Extractables and Leachables China 2020, taking place this December.
If you would like to speak on any of the below themes or another topic related to E&L, we'd like to hear from you:
- Global regulatory landscape and updates on E&L
- Insights and perspectives from pharma and biotech companies
- E&L in medical packaging/containers and single use systems
- E&L in medical Devices
- Challenges in E&L study: Identification and Quantitation
- Learn from toxicologists on safety assessment
- From Theory to Practice: experimental designs for E&L study, simulate studies etc.
- Technical advances on E&L analysis
Please submit your abstract via the form below before Friday 29 May 2020. We are accepting submissions in both English and Mandarin.
Should you have any questions, please contact the conference producer Nancy Yao at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +86 180 5109 2296.