We are now accepting abstract submissions from those wishing to speak at Extractables and Leachables China 2019, taking place this September.
If you would like to speak on any of the below themes or another topic related to E&L, we'd like to hear from you:
- Regulatory landscape and guidance
- E&L case studies
- Technical advances and novel approaches to E&L
- Medical device and drug device combination products
- Biocompatibility testing of medical devices
- E&L guidance on medical devices
- Toxicological risk assessment
- Single use systems
- Pre-filled syringes
- Extractables and leachables from food packaging materials
- Manufacture of pharmaceutical packaging and labelling
- Development of analytical methods for extraction and leaching
- Interaction of E&L with active ingredients and solutions
- Effect on surfactants on E&Ls profiles
- Unknown E&Ls
We are accepting submissions in both English and Mandarin.
The abstract submission deadline has now passed, but we are still accepting submissions up until the programme is full. Please use the form below to submit your proposal.
Please ensure you select 'Extractables and Leachables China 2019' using the drop down box at the beginning of the form submission to ensure your abstract is submitted for the correc event.