LEATHERHEAD, UK March 15th, 2017 – More than 145 extractables and leachables experts from the pharmaceutical industry will convene in Falls Church, VA from May 9-11, 2017 to attend the 9th annual edition of Smithers Rapra’s Extractables and Leachables USA conference.
Extractables & Leachables has long been regarded as the best event to learn about the latest regulatory updates, best practice guidelines, working group updates, technological advances and industry news.
The 2017 program features 20 presentations on biocompatibility and safety evaluation, the latest technology developments, advances in science, E&L in biopharmaceutical manufacturing and more. Just some of the key presentations for 2017 include;
- Regulatory Perspectives for Dealing with Extractables and Leachables in Drugs – Timothy Robison of the FDA
- Application of the BPOG Protocol for Standardized Extractables Testing in SUS: A Case Study for Components used in Biomanufacturing – James Mullis of PPD
- In Depth Characterization of E&Ls from Single Use Bioreactors: Data, Learnings and Perspective – Jonathan Bones of NIBRT
- Analytical Assessment for Packaging Components Made from Recycled Materials – Gyorgy Vas of Intertek
- The Fate of Leachables during Biotechnology Drug Substance Downstream Processing – Michael Jahn of Lonza
In addition to robust technical presentations and panel discussions, Extractables & Leachables will also provide you with the opportunity to connect with likeminded peers for networking and socializing. Already confirmed to attend the conference include representatives from GlaxoSmithKline, Becton Dickinson, Reynolds American, B. Braun Medical, Teknor Apex, Merck and more.
“The E&L conference will offer all of the latest updates on E&L with a particular focus this year on biocompatibility, bio-manufacturing and advances in science and technology.” said Anna Augousti, Smithers Rapra conference producer. “Delegates will benefit from hearing from experts in this field, get the latest and best information available and ask questions in an open and safe environment.”
For more information about Extractables & Leachables USA 2017, visit www.eandl-conference.com/usa.
Limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available. For more information, please contact Michael Weilacher, Business Development Specialist at email@example.com.
About Smithers Rapra
Smithers Rapra is a global leader in rubber, plastics and polymer testing, consulting services, conferences, training, publications and market reports. Smithers Rapra focuses mainly on the pharmaceutical, medical, tire, industrial, automotive and consumer industries. For more information, please visit www.smithersrapra.com.
+44 (0) 1372 802016