In addition to our invited speakers, we are looking for abstracts in the following categories to present at E&L US 2020:
- Technical advances and novel approaches to E&L
- Case Studies that present data obtained from E&L relevant sample analysis
- Regulatory product submission challenges and outcomes from company perspective
- Medical Device & Drug Device Combination Products- including 3D printed and personalized
- Standardized and company-specific risk assessment approaches for all dosage forms
If you have a different topic than those listed, please don't hesitate to submit your abstract! We are welcome to new ideas.
Please submit your abstracts by November 15, 2020.