Chemical Safety Qualification and Biocompatibility of Packaging Systems and Medical Devices
“An Analytical Chemistry Perspective”
- What is chemical safety qualification?
- What is biocompatibility?
- US regulatory perspectives
II. Chemical Safety Qualification
- The PQRI recommendations and perspective
- Extractables assessments (chemical characterization)
- Leachables assessments
- Preparing an individual chemical safety assessment
- FDA CDER perspective (USP)
- FDA CDRH perspective (ISO 10993)
- Packaging systems (USP)
- Medical devices (ISO 10993)
- Combination products
- What does all this mean for pharmaceutical development?
- Where is USP headed?
- Where is ISO 10993 headed?
- Where is FDA headed?
Coordinated by Paul Cummings, General Manager of Smithers Rapra Analytical Services & Dr. Daniel Norwood, Executive Partner of SCIO Analytical & Senior Consultant at Smithers Rapra.
Register Early to Lock In the Lowest Available Ticket Price!
SAVE $500 off the final ticket price when you register using the Super Early Bird Rate!
Register for Extractables & Leachables US 2019 + Workshop
*In order to be eligible to attend the workshop, you must register for the full conference.*