Ahead of the upcoming E&L Europe 2019 programme announcement, we're excited to be able to provide you with an exclusive sneak peek. See below for a look at the key themes of this year's agenda and at some of those set to present...
Joining the programme this year, the below experts will provide you with in-depth insights and updates of the E&L industry:
Tom Van Wick
Dr Nina Macho
Asger Wisti Norgaard
Find out more about the speakers >>
By joining us this November, you'll benefit from hearing presentations on topics such as:
- Regulatory landscape and requirements for E&L studies
- Variability and toxicology
- E&L study strategies and characterisation of unknown E&Ls
- Effect of E&Ls on the safety and efficacy of proteins, biopharmaceuticals and cell-based therapies - NEW FOR 2019
- Medical devices and combination products
- Computational approaches to predict the release of E&Ls from polymeric materials - NEW FOR 2019
Last year's event was the biggest to date, and this year's edition promises to grow even more. Already confirmed to attend includes representatives from Eurolab, Septodont, Bayer, ExtLe Solutions, Vifor and more, so can you afford to miss out?
Book your ticket now at the Early Bird rate of just £1,299 to secure your place at this one-of-a-kind event AND save over £200 off your ticket!
BOOK NOW >