LEATHERHEAD, UK 26th July 2017 – More than 150 key stakeholders from across the extractables & leachables supply chain will convene in Lyon, France from 7-9 November 2017 for 2 days of scientific, technical and informative presentations and discussions.
Extractables & Leachables Europe has long been regarded as the best event to learn about the latest regulatory updates, best practice guidelines, working group updates, technological advances and industry news. This year’s conference will combine traditional topics with brand new insights, including challenges facing the industry and a session on food contact.
Just some of the dynamic sessions includes:
- Regulatory Landscape, Expectations and Protocol Insights with presentations from FDA, MHRA and Pall Life Sciences
- Case Studies with presentations from AbbVie, Toxikon, Baxter, Anatune and GlaxoSmithKline
- Learnings for the Pharma Industry from Food Contact with presentations from bibra, Smithers Rapra and Eli Lilly & Company (invited)
- Medical Devices with presentations from Clariant, GVS Cibatech and Becton Dickinson
- Biocompatibility with presentations from Nelson Laboratories and PPD
- Current Challenges in the E&L Arena with presentations from Boehringer Ingelheim and Hall Analytical
Click here to view the full programme >>
A. Mudie at SGS described the conference as “an excellent opportunity to hear and discuss the approach of different organisations to the problem of E&L”, with R. Pearson at Aspen Research stated that this conference is “still the E&L conference to get the most up to date information and experiences.”
Already confirmed to attend the conference includes representatives from Mylan, Sonceboz, Solvias, Entegris, Novo Nordisk and many more – so can you afford to miss out?
This year’s conference also features an exciting pre-conference workshop on ‘Leachable Risk Assessment: A structured approach to meet regulatory requirements’. Led by representatives from Smithers Rapra and GSK, the workshop is designed to provide practical experience of performing a technical risk assessment to evaluate exposure to patients from leachables derived from container closure or manufacturing materials. Tickets are just €899 in addition to your 2-day conference ticket but places are limited.
Book your ticket now >>
About Smithers Rapra
Smithers Rapra is a global leader in rubber, plastics and polymer testing, consulting services, conferences, training, publications and market reports focused mainly on the tire, industrial, automotive, consumer and medical industries. For more information, please visit www.smithersrapra.com.
+44 (0)1372 802016