Extractables and Leachables China is the first conference of its kind. Following on from the hugely successful E&L Europe and USA conferences, Smithers launched a brand new event focusing on extractables and leachables in China. The first event took place in September 2018 in Beijing and the second event took place in September 2019 in Shanghai.
E&L China brings together local stakeholders and experts for 2 days of training and presentations on the Chinese regulatory landscape, E&L testing methods, advances in science and more.
How attending this conference will benefit you
Extractables and leachables examination is growing in importance in China, so understanding future regulations, testing methods, guidelines and best practices for carrying out E&L studies is extremely important to eliminate risk and ensure consumer safety.
Smithers has been organising the European and North American editions of this conference series for over 10 years, and has a long history of providing E&L testing so you can be sure that this conference will provide you with the most up-to-date and relevant information, as well as a productive and valuable conference experience.
Why you should attend this conference
Taking into account the evolving marketplace and changing regulatory environment, we've worked hard with the Advisory Board to produce a programme that will provide you with an introduction to extractables and leachables, the science behind the testing, how you can produce successful studies, best practice guidelines and more.
Just some of the presentations at the 2019 event included:
- Analysis of leachable substances for medical biomaterials - CFDA Hangzhou Medical Device Testing Center
- Interactions between leachables and pharmaceutical drug products - a myth or a fact? - Novo Nordisk
- Evaluation strategy for comparability of container closure system - Shanghai Food and Drug Packaging Material Control Center
- Chemical characterisation of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene 3D printed medical devices - U.S FDA
- E&L study for a pre-filled syringe - BD Medical Devices (Shanghai)
- Biological safety evaluation of drug device combination products within ISO 10993-1 (2018) risk management framework: challenges, strategy and case studies -Medtronic
- How to choose an appropriate simulation solvent for medical device assessment? A case study of DEHP analysis for blood-contacting device - Baxter
- How to perform safety assessment of parenteral drug products via appropriate experimental design: exhaustive extraction vs. simulation extraction - Huadong Medicine
View the full 2019 programme here.
We also set aside over eight hours of networking time to ensure that attendees were able to make those all important business connections and have plenty of opportunities to continue discussions. Just some of those who attended included:
Whatever your level or position, Extractables and Leachables China is an important event for anyone currently working, and those potentially entering, this sector. Register your interest in attending in 2020 now to be kept up-to-date with all the latest conference news, industry updates and more.
> REGISTER INTEREST