Extractables and Leachables China is the first conference of its kind. Following on from the hugely successful Extractables and Leachables Europe and USA conferences, Smithers Rapra launched a brand new event focusing on extractables and leachables in China.
E&L China brought together local stakeholders and experts for 2 days of training and presentations on the Chinese regulatory landscape, E&L testing methods, advances in science and more.
How attending this conference will benefit you
Extractables and leachables examination is growing in importance in China, so understanding future regulations, testing methods, guidelines and best practices for carrying out E&L studies is extremely important to eliminate risk and ensure consumer safety.
Smithers Rapra has been organising the European and North American editions of this conference series for over 10 years, and has a long history of providing E&L testing so you can be sure that this conference will provide you with the most up-to-date and relevant information, as well as a productive and valuable conference experience.
Why you should attend this conference
Taking into account the evolving marketplace and changing regulatory environment, we worked hard with the Advisory Board to produce a programme that will provide you with an introduction to extractables and leachables, the science behind the testing, how you can produce successful studies, best practice guidelines and more.
Just some of those who presented at the inaugural included:
- Dr. Zhenxia Du, Professor, Center of Analytical Chemistry and Testing at Beijing University of Chemical Technology who will present on 'Detection and identification of leachables in vaccine from plastic packaging materials using UPLC-QTOF MS with self-build polymer additivies library'
- Lynn Yao, Scientific Affairs Manager at West Pharmaceutical Packaging (China) who will present 'An overview of the extractables and leachables study in China due to an escalating stringency in the regulatory requirements'
- Ina Pahl, Senior Scientist Device Technologies, Research and Development at Sartorius Stedim Biotech who will discuss 'Using extractables data for scaling and cumulative calculations of single-use systems'
- Kyle D'Silva. Pharma & Biopharma Manager at Thermo Fisher Scientific who will look at 'Large-scale assessment of extractables and leachables in single-use bags for biomanufacturing'
- Baiba Cabovska, Senior Manager at Waters Technologies who will speak about 'Targeted screening for E&L by using ion mobility LC-MS'
Other session topics included the regulatory landscape, expectations, protocol insights, packaging systems, medical devices, manufacturing systems, enabling science in E&L and more. Find out more about the programme here.
In addition to the above speakers, Dr. Andrew Feilden and Dr. Daniel Norwood, both from Smithers Rapra, will provided a half-day training session on an introduction to extractables and leachables. The training session is taking place on the morning of 11 September before the conference sessions begin.
We also set aside over eight hours of networking time to ensure that attendees were able to make those all important business connections and have plenty of opportunities to continue discussions.
Whatever your level or position, Extractables and Leachables China is an important event for anyone currently working, and those potentially entering, this sector. Make sure you're involved next time by registering your interest now!
> REGISTER INTEREST