Sponsoring or exhibiting at Smithers Rapra's Extractables & Leachables conferences is the perfect opportunity to get your company in front of the people who count, generate new business leads in the process and nurture those all important relationships.
Why sponsor or exhibit at Extractables and Leachables?
- Sponsorship and Exhibition packages are one of the most effective mediums for establishing and maintaining customer relations.
- Gain unrivalled marketing exposure through email campaigns, online via the official event website and in any event literature promoting the conference.
- Unlike magazines and direct mail, exhibiting involves a two-way communication process. Exhibitors achieve face to face communication - the most effective way to build and sustain customer relations.
- Position yourself ahead of the competition by showcasing your brand and products with senior level representatives
- Have the exclusive chance to build up rapport, with direct access to high profile industry experts and organisations with invaluable networking opportunities in a social and enjoyable environment
- Sponsorship and Exhibition packages provide a highly flexible environment in which a wide range of sales and marketing objectives can be achieved.
- Gain real life colour and perspective from a wide range of expert presentations from both inside and outside the industry.
Other opportunities include networking break sponsorship, drinks reception sponsorship and sponsored item giveaways as well as table-top exhibition space.
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Extractables & Leachables Europe, please contact Stephen Frier at email@example.com or on +44 (0) 1372 802006 or download the sponsorship and exhibition guide.
If you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at Extractables & Leachables USA, please contact our sales representative, Michael Weilacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Tel: +1 (330) 762 7441 ext: 1138 or download the sponsorship and exibition brochure.
"I want to thank the organisers for a well-organized and highly useful E&L conference last week in Vienna. I gained a lot of information and was able to make really useful contacts, both established and new contacts as it were. It is an excellent sign, and a testament to the quality of the meeting, that there is a good mix of new and well-known faces. Most delegates participated actively in discussions both after the lectures and in the breaks and I also got quite a lot of questions/requests at my table-top booth."
K Petersen, Gerstel