Smithers Rapra are exciting to provide you with an exclusive advance preview of this November's Extractables & Leachables Europe 2017 programme. The hugely popular conference is heading to Lyon, France from 7-9 November and this year's programme combines traditional topics with brand new insights on the latest innovations, industry updates and more.
Just some of the presentations include:
- FDA's expectations for equipment compatibility studies for manufacturing of liquid dosage forms - Edwin Jao, FDA
- Automation possibilities using the Gerstel Multipurpose sampler for extractable and leachable studies - Dan Carrier, Anatune and Nick Morley, GSK
- Colour and safeguard your liquid silicone rubber for medical applications with biologically tested and change controlled special solutions - Beate Treffler, Clariant
- Migrant health risk assessment and supporting toxicity data sources - Pete Watts, bibra toxicology advice and consulting
- The challenges of developing permitted daily exposure (PDE) values for extractables - Greg Erexson, AbbVie
In addition to the above presentations, this year's conference will also feature a session on food contact - something that has never been covered at E&L before.
Make sure you're involved by securing your place now. Leading companies including Mylan, Sonceboz, Merck, Solvias, Baxter, Novo Nordisk and more have already confirmed their attendance so can you afford to miss out?
Book your ticket now