Extractables & Leachables USA 2014, May 7-9
FDA, USP, BPSA and Novartis to speak on Smithers Rapra's E&L USA conference agenda.
Smithers Rapra has recruited papers from experts and companies that have established best practice in the field of extractables and leachables. With the advisory board's contribution and support, the 2014 Extractables and Leachables conference agenda will bring delegates up to speed with the current analytical methods, regulatory guidance and working group recommendations.
These E&L experts have pulled together a program featuring speakers from FDA, Novo Nordisk, Baxter Healthcare, USP, BSPA, Novartis and more...View the full list of confirmed speakers and their topics here >>
Plus, don't miss the chance to cement your knowledge of E&L testing, including all the current definition, analytical methods and strategies and more at the pre-conference workshop, led by Smithers Rapra E&L expert, Dr Andrew Feilden. Find out more here >>
Download your free copy of the conference brochure to see the full conference agenda >>
Exhibition SOLD OUT, but don't miss the chance to sponsor E&L USA
If you are interested in sponsoring at Extractables and Leachables USA 2014 you must act now and call Heather Adams 207-781-9632!
We are sold out of exhibition spaces at the conference, but have a handful or sponsorship oppportunties remaining.
Find out more >>
Pricing for Extractables and Leachables is phased, book now and save $100
Book now and save yourself $100. The late fee begins Friday, April 18 at midnight, if you want to attend Extractables and Leachables two day conference you need to register your place now...
Stay updated with the latest E&L news...
The 2014 sponsorship and exhibtion packages have been confirmed. Take a look at all the options available by downloading the brochure, click the link below to get your free copy...
Great feedback from those that attended E&L USA 2013 ...
- "The individual speakers were top of the list in E&L experience and discussions and questions were very interesting" Jason Heimsoth, ABC Labs
- "A great opportunity to gain general knowledge from the workshop and build on it during the conference to better understand challenges that pharmaceuticals face" Anonymous
- "Well-organised, high quality speakers and sessions led by knowledgeable experts. Overall very good experience with great networking opportunities and great introductory workshop" Doug Kiehl, Eli Lilly.
- "I believe the overall knowledge within the room was above average and many people have years of experience that brought that experience to the conference. A great conference for beginners to experts to learn knowledge for anything E&L" Anonymous
- "The organisation, topics and quality of presentation of the conference are excellent" Jianfeng Hong, Fenwal
- "Solid speakers with great deal of experience. This is a key event for me annually to try and stay up with latest state of the E&L arena" Roger Pearson, Aspen Research
- "Excellent information on current and future initiatives in the E/L field as well as informative case studies presented by the leading experts in the field" Steve Zdravkovic, PPD
- "Logistics excellent, good balance of technical detail and practical knowledge" Gregory Pace, Sun Chemical
- "Excellent expert speakers, excellent information for all participants" Renaud Janssen, Datwyler
The second E&L USA conference took place in Providence, RI on May 7-9 2013. Organized by Smithers Rapra the conference once again brought together the pharmaceutical supply chain and discussed the latest research in minimizing the risks associated with extractables and leachables. The conference provided a unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments from industry practitioners and working groups to meet regulatory requirements and ensure compatibility in drug-package combinations.
E&L USA attracted over 85 delegates from 64 companies and 13 countries
Just a selection of the companies in attendance included:
- TEVA Phamaceuticals
- Sandoz GmbH
- GE Healthcare BioSciences
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co
View the full list of previous attendees >>
Highlights from E&L USA:
Dr Ingrid Markovic, CBER, FDA spoke in the opening session of E&L USA 2013. Dr Markovic presented an insight into scientific and regulatory considerations for Extractables and Leachables, including real life case studies supporting recommended analytical methods.Coupled with an introduction to E&Ls from Sukhy Toot from Smithers Rapra, this session expertly set the scene and focused the discussions for the rest of the conference.
E&L poster sessions: the 2013 conference featured a poster session, in which E&L experts were able to demonstrate recent research or work related to all areas of E&Ls.
Delegate feedback from the 2012 event
Delegate feedback from the inaugural event was extremely positive and the conference program was particularly well-received. Special thanks goes out to all the speakers who presented at the event for their time and effort in delivering such high quality presentations:
"The conference material was very informative and the variety of delegates involved was good", Shawn Kieselman, Intertek
"Great talks, very informative", Christine Eckberg, ABC Laboratories
"Excellent balance of the issues and requirements surrounding E&Ls as well as the roles and challenges faced for the chemist and toxicologist", Anthony Schatz, Merck
"Very informative, got updated from the industry perspectives", Liwen Ye, Mylan Specialty